Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GARDNER VILLAGE


DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, I AM POSTING MY ADVENTURE TO GARDNER VILLAGE...



This past weekend I went to Gadner Village with Victor. I did not know that this cute place existed untill now. This place is in West Jordan near Victor's house. This little spot is all decked out with witches, pumkins, and all things Halloween.

The night we chose to go just happened to be "Witches Night Out." It was pretty cool to see all sorts of regular old people dressed up as witches. I am not talking smudge of green face pain, fake wart, and a hat no I am talking creative decked out witches. It was cool to see!

All In all it turned out to be a very fun evening. I am totally geared up for Halloween now!!!

2 comments:

Kaija said...

Gardner Village is totally right by my house! It's a cool place huh! Tell me more about Victor! Looks like you guys had a great time! hApPy HaLLoWeEn!

Holli no name Child said...

Hey!! I pretty much really like your mad skill when it comes to playing with pictures. Gardner Village looks like a really fun place