
So today we put up the Christmas tree. Yes it may seem just a little early but as the fam is coming on Wednesday I thought it would be nice to have my Christmas out.

Victor came over this morning and we spent the day at the house. We listened to Christmas music while we unfolded the tree. We mostly wanted to get the Christmas tree out and up but we also wanted to watch Victor's documentary that he finished for school. It was very very well done! We had a good time watching that. We also went grocery shopping for thanksgiving. Mom gave Holli and I a list of things to get so we are prepared to make our portion of the thanksgiving meal. Victor was a sport about my coupons and bargain shopping. We did a pretty good job I think we saved like 40$. Pretty neat huh! Well I am most certainly excited for Christmas and Thanksgiving now. I just hope the dogs leave the tree alone but we'll see...




1 comment:
It was indeed a good day. I had so much fun and I am still impressed with all the coupons and stuff. The tree looks really nice, glad you like it.
I am sure Griffin and Lady will be very curious for the next few days about the strange object on the living room, will see after Christmas how they react after the tree is gone
Post a Comment