Well you might just say I have been Slacking off with my blog, and to that I say...its pretty much true. The past few weeks have been very busy. We have had christmas, birthdays, and newyears. Not to mention my engagement!!!
Yup thats right Victor and I are engaged, we have been now for about a month. We are getting married in May in the new Draper Temple. We are so excited! There are so many things to do and plan we are finding out. All just details....CRAZY! Anyway we are so thrilled and so happy!




4 comments:
I am so happy to see that you have updated you blog. NOw i guess I really have to update mine. LOL I love the pic. of you ring and I really happy for you two! love Ya
Hooray you finally posted this on your blog! I am so happy for you! You deserve the best Michelle! Good luck planning the wedding! and when it comes time to catch your bouquet...I will put forth more effort this time! JK! Miss seeing ya!
Love the update, I guess I need to update mine as well.
CONGRATS! GOOD LUCK PLANNING!!! :) Who is the lucky fellow? Pics please!!!
Post a Comment