
So I got a wedding dress last weekend! I am so excited. We tried on so so many dresses. I just could not find one that fit my basic criteria...White, Pretty, Flattering, and not so much alteration needed. Well after trying on dresses for what seemed like forever, I said I was done! I could not decide. So we were going to go have lunch and go to another store. Well there was still one dress in my dressing room that I did not try on and I sure
wasn't going to. After my Mom's insisting I hesitantly put the dress on and ta
da it was perfect! I loved it. Suddenly it was easy! I am so excited about this dress. I
don't want to give anything away but, it meets all my criteria, plus I love it!
2 comments:
Hooray for picking out the "perfect dress!" And thanks to your wonderful drawing today in church I now have an idea...altho I need to come see it in person because yes, the drawing WAS in pink!
Isn't it awesome to just find "the dress" ? It's funny how you just know! Kind of works the same way with guys doesn't it? How funny! You just know! I am so happy for you! I hope I get an invite!
Post a Comment