Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Weekend


This past weekend was Halloween. It was my first Halloween in my new house. We had plenty of treats and even some play dough for the trick-or-treators. We had probably 20-30 kids that came. It was kind of fun, for about an hour. I ended up turning off the lights at about 8:00 because Mandee, Cameron, Holli, Victor, and I were watching "The orphanage." The orphanage was kind of like "The Others." The movie was in Spanish with English subtitles. I was thinking I would be able to try to understand some of the move but was I wrong, they spoke way to fast for me, even the little 6yr old. Now that I know the ending I can say it was a really good movie.
Saturday we went to Nate and Deedee's house for the family Halloween party. Victor came too. It was pretty fun. Victor and I put together a pumpkin for the pumpkin contest. I got the pumpkin that morning for free at macey's. It was cool. Well anyways we won the contest and got a $25 gift card to Chili's. I think we will use that Friday. :)
Sunday the five of us went to Grandma Child's house for dinner. It was great. We watched a movie called "Private Eyes." It was an older satirical detective movie with Don Knotts. It was pretty funny.
All and all a pretty good weekend!!!

2 comments:

VictorVillas said...

I think that someone liked that movie way too much. XD

It was a great weekend, I had a blast.

Holli no name Child said...

Hey so your blog is pretty much amazing! THis weekend was really fun! Who would have thought that a free pumpkin would get your free dinner LOL Love ya