
I know this is SOO late in posting it on my blog but I just made a cool picture in adobe that I wanted to share.
So this past August we went to Mukilteo Ferry while we were visiting Seattle. I Just finished scrapbooking a bit from the evening we spent at the beach. We were going to ride the Ferry but it was like a 2 hour wait so we decided to eat, hang out, and enjoy the mukilteo park. It turned out to be a fun relaxing evening.




2 comments:
Hey this is really cute, other then I am in it. LOL You are pretty much a pro at this. LOVE ya
You are really getting good at using photshop. I am glad you can do something you really like in your free time.
You have to tell me about this place next time.
Post a Comment